It might be surprising to know that the benefits of having properly aligned teeth extend far beyond a confident smile. Teeth that are crowded or crooked can impact the health of your gums as it can be more difficult to brush and floss properly in those areas. Straightening your teeth can significantly affect your overall dental health because it reduces your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
If your teeth are crooked or misaligned and you’re worried about the impact to your oral heath, here are five reasons you should consider Invisalign® treatment.
- Invisalign® aligner trays are easy to remove at meal times. Simply remove before eating, then floss (which is very easy to do compared to dealing with metal braces) and put them back in.
- Invisalign ® aligners are clear and nothing like obvious metal braces. Most people won’t even know you’re wearing them, because they are virtually invisible!
- Metal braces can puncture and scratch the insides of your mouth and gums. Invisalign® trays do not have sharp edges, they are smooth and comfortable.
- Treatment time with Invisalign® can be less than with traditional metal braces. Invisalign® can take from 1 to 2 years on average to straighten your teeth.
- The technology behind Invisalign® is state-of-the-art. Dental patients undergo treatment plans that have been fully computerized. Our Dentists know exactly what to expect with each aligner tray so they can forecast when you will be done with your treatments.
To learn more about Invisalign® and if it is right for you, contact Willow Creek Dental at (303) 779-2797 to set up your FREE, no-risk consultation. To learn more about our full range of cosmetic dentistry services.