64 percent of adults between the ages of 18 to 64 visited a dentist in the past year. Your oral hygiene is just as important as getting a physical checkup every year. Without checking your oral health, you could find yourself at risk of cavities, gingivitis, or another serious health problem. Before you head into […]
About Willow Creek Dental
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Willow Creek Dental contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Willow Creek Dental
If you’re an adult living in American, odds are you have one or more cavities. That’s right, a 2012 study found that a whopping 91% of adults between 20 and 64 years of age had at least one cavity (AKA dental caries) in a permanent tooth. What’s more, over 25% of people haven’t sought treatment from […]
Your calendar alarm dings. A message pops up: Dentist at 2.30 PM, Tuesday. You’re gripped with terror at the thought of seeing your dentist. Six months have flown by! If you’re terrified of the ominous dental drilling sound, you’re not alone. We’ve got tips to ensure you have a stress-free visit to your dentist. First, Choosing […]
More Americans fear dental checkups than clowns. An estimated 10 to 20 percent of people have an extreme phobia of dental visits. If you’re in the other 80 percent of adults, you should be visiting the dentist once every six months. Dental checkups are often forgotten with the hustle and bustle of everyday life. But the […]
Today, we know that good nutrition and oral health are closely aligned, but it wasn’t always that way. Some early 1900s dental products went against pretty much everything dental professionals of today stand for. Take Greenland Studios “Whiskey Tooth Paste,” for instance. (Genuine 6-Proof Stuff!) The alcoholic toothpaste from yesteryear even encouraged you to “rinse with […]